The successful candidate must be experienced with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and the Nessus Scanner as well as be familiar with the USCENTCOM Area of Responsibility (AOR) and mission. Must be a team player, willing to work challenging assignments and tasks concerning Cyber Security and Computer Network Defense. Must be willing to travel, on occasion, throughout the AOR (which includes Afghanistan, Iraq, Bahrain, Qatar, and other Southwest Asia nations).
· Perform vulnerability and risk assessment on Information Systems to ensure they are in compliance with security standards and measures utilizing ACAS and Nessus Scanner.
· Perform risk assessments on systems, applications, and baselines in support of Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology (IT) Department of Defense Instruction (DoDI) 8510.01 of HQ networks and systems.
· Prepare risk assessment report for submission to the Authorizing Official (AO).
· Assist enforcement of Authorization, Assessment, and connection standards for HQ's and Theater's networks and systems.
· Maintain ACAS SecurityCenter by installing SecurityCenter updates, patches and plugin definition.
· Maintain ACAS RedHat Operating System by applying OS patches.
· Perform review, analysis, and documentation for the life cycle security requirements of applications, systems, and networks within HQ USCENTCOM.
· Review and update ACAS tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
· Assist with compliance reporting and tracking for USCENTCOM orders.
· Analyze network or system changes/reconfigurations for security impacts.
· Coordinate and participate in Cyber Security risk analysis and assessments, as required.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability