SAIC is seeking a Financial Analyst that will be involved in all aspects of formulation, analysis, justification,
and automation of IC budgets. This is a great opportunity to receive company paid training and exam fees for a CDFM/CGFM!
This position will provide Financial Management expertise on the following:
reconciliation and financial reporting
- Using current IC financial and support
- Assessing the validity of financial information, research anomalies
and resolve financial information issues.
- Provide analysis of IC
Program budget formulation submissions, analysis of IC Program budget execution
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
- Bachelor’s degree or four (4) years of equivalent, related work experience.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience working with the intelligence Community within the financial management discipline, with at least three (3) years of experience as a financial management analyst.
- Must have strong knowledge of MS Excel and Pivot Tables/MS Word. Candidate must be comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with short and rigid deadlines.
- Must have a strong knowledge of IC budgetary processes and procedures with proven record of increasing responsibilities in this field.
- Candidate must possess good writing and editing skills, including clear organization and concise presentation.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with team members, Government Staff, and Senior Leadership.
- Candidate must be willing and able to work extra hours when required, especially during the budget build cycles.
- Must possess or be willing to sit for one (1) or more of the following certifications: Certified Defense Financial Management (CDFM), Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM), Certified Public Accountant (CPS), or similar professional society certifications in financial management.
in creating, querying, and altering relational databases and using other
presentation, data visualization, and analytical tool software is desired.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability