This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 194993
Location: SAN ANTONIO, TX, United States
Date Posted: Sep 23, 2019
Subcategory: Cyber Sec Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking an Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) at Randolph Air Force Base in San Antonio, TX to support a DoD client.
· Develop and document a system-level strategy for continuous monitoring of employed security controls effectiveness within or inherited by the system, and monitoring of any proposed or actual changes to the system and its operational environment.
· Document the security control implementation IAW DoD and AF implementation guidance in the security plan, providing a description of the control implementation (including planned inputs, expected behavior, and expected outputs) if not IAW the guidance. Use the RMF Knowledge Service for specific control documentation requirements, including required artifacts, templates, and best practices.
· Provide administrator documentation that describe secure configuration, installation, and operation of the system, component, or service.
· Provide administrator that describe effective use and maintenance of security functions/mechanisms.
· Provide administrator documentation that describe known vulnerabilities regarding configuration and use of administrative (i.e. privileged) functions.
· Provide user documentation that describes user-accessible security functions/mechanisms and how to effectively use those security functions/mechanisms.
· Provide user documentation that describes methods for user interaction which enables individuals to use the system, component, or service in a more secure manner.
· Provide user documentation that describes user responsibilities in maintaining the security of the system, component, or service.
· ISSM to meet requirements related to RMF, ATO, and ATC issuance and sustainment to include:
o PPS and firewall changes
o Drafting, coordinating and updating technical policies and procedures
o Providing inputs to technical security controls
o Assisting with initiating, tracking, and updating Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M) items
o Providing technical inputs to cybersecurity analyses
o Providing system artifacts to support technical controls
o Creating/maintaining architectural views and topologies required for the ATO and ATC, Hardware/Software (HW/SW) listings, and Ports, Protocols, and Services (PPS) Worksheets
o Conducting and documenting required audits
o Provide information requested by the Program Manager or AETC Cybersecurity Office for organizational metrics or briefings
Required Education and Experience:
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability