SAIC is seeking a Mid-Level Software Configuration Analyst
in San Diego, CA.
The System Analyst
position will be in support of the SPAWAR Acquisition Integrated Logistics
Online Repository (SAILOR) providing content acquisition and management services
across the NAVWAR enterprise to all SAILOR hosted PMWs and PORs to provide
tier-0 content to the Fleet. The position will interface with varying levels of
leadership and working level teams within NAVWAR to maintain accurate Fleet
facing mission critical documentation, guides, platform configurations, and
software. The position will include presentations and briefings for exposure
and marketing of the SAILOR site.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to work cross-functionally with cross PMW/POR departments to
revise and maintain website content management structures and data management methodologies
to maintain content within website scope and in-line with DoD data governance
and security guidance.
- Work directly with Content Management personnel to onboard their system
into SAILOR, adapting to existing content management structure or developing
custom configuration management capabilities unique to the needs of the
- Provide day-to-day customer support in maintaining the information
system, including responsibility for ensuring processes and outputs are
complete and error-free.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the business processes supported
by the system to ensure site requirements remain in line with customer needs
and mission critical content are accessible to the Fleet.
- Consult with PMW/POR Content Management customers (independently or in
partnership with other members) to evaluate, design, test and release requested
enhancements to the new system.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve problems with production applications
independently or in partnership with other teams and/or functional resources.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and operational procedures
on the new information system.
- Manage the System Enhancement Request Form process.
- Review and approve PMW/POR Content Coordinator accounts requests.
- Provide website demo/briefing, group training and one-on-one training
support as required.
EDUCATION & CLEARANCE
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience;
- Ability to obtain an ACTIVE DoD SECRET
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY
- Excellent professional communication and presentation skills (both
verbal and written) via phone, email and in person.
- Ability to develop training materials and provide training to different
levels of users throughout the organization.
problem solving skills and abilities to understand functional area capabilities
and deliver product based solutions.
- Prior experience in multiple roles within a training organization such
as a course developer, instructional designer, instructor, technical writer,
technical editor, documentation lead, or publishing/editing supervisor.
- Knowledge in development methodologies to understand basic coding
concepts, constructs and database capabilities.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability