SAIC is actively seeking an experienced SCCM Systems Engineer to join our team supporting AMC at Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, AL. This position requires that the candidate have an active Secret Security Clearance to be considered.
- Remote management, monitoring, and visibility to assets throughout the customer's environment utilize tools such as, but not limited to, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), WSUS, and ACAS to provide desktop, laptop, and server asset inventory, remote control capabilities, and software and patch deployment.
- Creation and deployment of customized packages to meet operational requirements and remediate security vulnerabilities.
- Customized reporting capability to provide enhanced insight into the operational environment.
- Proactive monitoring and alert notifications of mission critical assets; provide infrastructure management and monitoring capabilities to include the server, network (wired and wireless), and virtualization environments.
- Design, implement, and support other enterprise level applications to include, but not limited to, net-centric mass-notification systems, enterprise log collection, and asset portfolio management.
- Support, maintain, and upgrade the operating systems, patching packages, and hardware upgrades.
- Build automation into daily processes, including server builds, patching, and configuration analysis.
- Manages all tasks related to Enterprise Management products, and other Information Assurance (IA) compliance and remediation tools.
Education and Experience: Bachelors and five (9) years or more experience; Masters and three (7) years or more experience; PhD and 4 years related experience
- DoD Experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft SCCM including OSD, Reporting, Compliance Management Components
- Strong Working knowledge of AD, GPO, Microsoft Server and Desktop operating systems; able to edit registry and system configurations through automated solutions
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Microsoft SCCM Certification desired
- Excellent working knowledge of vulnerability scanning tools such as ACAS, WSUS, etc.
- Demonstrable experience providing unique, customized scripting solutions/utilizing languages such as VBscript, AutoIt, Powershell, etc.
- Develop SCCM packages from the ground up
- Automate package remediation
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability