Job ID: 197239
Location: SANTA ANA, CA, United States
Date Posted: Aug 28, 2019
Subcategory: Cyber Sec Analyst
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
This position will be an entry level associate of the 24/7 Security Operations Center (SOC) monitoring and incident detection team. The candidate must have a basic understanding of incident detection and analysis, cyber security concepts and network fundamentals.
• Microsoft Exchange Online Protection
• McAfee Data Loss Prevention
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cybersecurity or related field and 2+ years of relevant experience
• Must be able to meet all Law & Justice and departmental clearance requirements prior to starting work and be eligible to pass law enforcement level background investigations and obtain U.S. SECRET (or similar) clearances as required.
• Information Security Certification such as Security+ or ongoing education to achieve such certifications
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability