SAIC is seeking a Program Management Analyst to be a member of the Program Management Office supporting the NAVAIR 4.1 Systems Engineering contract.
The Program Management Analyst will be responsible for managing an online system for travel and monthly reporting to include budgets and dashboards using SharePoint. They will examine and produce specifications to modify current systems to improve effectiveness. The PM Analyst will be tasked with building financial reports using spreadsheet models, dashboards and automated templates using complex and compound formulas and functions for use by lower level users of Excel.
The PM Analyst will be tasked with extracting, transforming, and analyzing data from multiple sources to create and generate reports and key conclusions. The PM Analyst will be responsible for tracking the progress of programs by analyzing data and project information to guide Program Manager in decision-making.
The PM Analyst will coach / mentor members on task management as well as define and maintain standards within the program through the use of repetition. They will be responsible for opening requisitions, review resumes, interview candidates, and work closely with the corporate recruiter / Program Manager.
They will provide classroom and one-on-one end-user training; serve as the POC for multiple task orders within the program. The PM Analyst will be responsible for communicating with program leadership, government customers, and senior company leadership as well as oversee the process for CACs, NMCI/navy.mil accounts, and onboarding.
- U.S. Citizen with an Active Active Secret Clearance.
- BS or BA degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Management, Information Technology or a related technical discipline with five (5) or more years of recent and relevant technical experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline
- Three (3) years of recent and relevant technical experience in technical efforts supporting major weapon systems and components development.
- Must listen effectively, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate with a variety of people holding different organizational roles.
- Must possess some technical Navy experience to support the engineers with current processes and verify engineering requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with demonstrated ability to alter method and means of communication to best suited for the receiving audience.
- Organized, strong attention to detail and self-motivated.
- Advanced level of Excel experience.
- SharePoint experience.
- Must be able to travel up to 10%.
- Ability to work positively with a wide range of individuals, good knowledge or budgeting, resource allocation, and the ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems.
- Experience in Information Technology
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability