SAIC is in need of a Junior Program Analyst to support our NAVAIR 4.1 Systems Engineering program in Lexington Park, MD.
The Jr. Program Analyst will be responsible for working positively with a wide range of individuals, be involved in the budgeting process and will be tasked with finding innovative ways to resolve problems. The Jr. Program Analyst will also be tasked with the management of the document library in SharePoint for delivery of CDRLs.
The Jr. PA will be responsible for creating presentations, training materials, and documentation to provide the end user with clear instructions on a defined process. They will be responsible for onboarding new hires as well as in-processing of new hires to include CAC documentation, NMCI / navy.mil account, and user account permissions.
- U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret Level Security Clearance
- Excel – intermediate level: ability to think analytically and critically to process and analyze data.
- Communication skills to interact with team members and program leadership.
- Requires a BS or BA degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Management, Information Technology or a related technical discipline
- Must listen effectively, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate with a variety of people holding different organizational roles.
- Must possess some technical Navy experience to support the engineers with current processes and verify engineering requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with demonstrated ability to alter method and means of communication to best suited for the receiving audience.
- Organized, strong attention to detail and self-motivated.
- Good prioritization skills.
- Must be able to travel up to 10%.
- Active Secret Level Security Clearance
- Two (2) years of recent and relevant technical experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline
- Two (2) years of recent and relevant technical experience in technical efforts supporting major weapon systems and components development.
- Experience in Information Technology
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability