Job ID: 197030
Location: ANNAPOLIS JUNCTION, MD, United States
Date Posted: Oct 12, 2020
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No
Join SAIC, and help address the nation’s most pressing and complex challenges. SAIC works with our customers on missions that strengthen security and safety and protect the basic values of our society. We have an opening for a motivated, dedicated and energetic Project Management III to support one of our Programs within the Intelligence Community in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Position duties will include, but are not limited to:
The Program Manager shall:
- Be responsible for the successful cost, schedule, and performance of the contract.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), the Government Program Manager, and the Contractor’s senior management.
- Directly contributes to program efforts in several areas, including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities.
- Ensures proper performance of tasks necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract.
- Shall utilize expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Five (5) years experience as a program or project manager in managing programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Shall have at least one (1) year of demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting.
- Shall be knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), DoD 5000 series, and Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 801 policies.
- Shall have PMP certification, FAC-P/PM Entry Level certification or Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA)Level 1 certification in Program Management.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.