Job ID: 197030
Location: ANNAPOLIS JUNCTION, MD, United States
Date Posted: Oct 15, 2019
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
Join SAIC, and help address the nation’s most pressing and complex challenges. SAIC works with our customers on missions that strengthen security and safety and protect the basic values of our society. We have an opening for a motivated, dedicated and energetic Project Management III to support one of our Programs within the Intelligence Community in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Position duties will include, but are not limited to:
The Program Manager shall:
- Be responsible for the successful cost, schedule, and performance of the contract.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), the Government Program Manager, and the Contractor’s senior management.
- Directly contributes to program efforts in several areas, including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities.
- Ensures proper performance of tasks necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract.
- Shall utilize expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Five (5) years experience as a program or project manager in managing programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Shall have at least one (1) year of demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting.
- Shall be knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), DoD 5000 series, and Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 801 policies.
- Shall have PMP certification, FAC-P/PM Entry Level certification or Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA)Level 1 certification in Program Management.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability