Job ID: 196805
Location: COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, United States
Date Posted: Dec 17, 2019
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Sys Administrator
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking candidates for the Cyber Defense Engineering and Training II (CDET II) effort. The mission of CDET II is to provide engineering, technical, and training support to Defense Cyberspace Operations (DCO) activities for the USAF’s 14th Air Force Space Mission Ground Segment Systems, and emerging mission systems and enhancements in support of the Space Warfighting Construct. Support for this mission will be performed at a variety of locations in CO, CA, NM and FL. The purpose of DCO support is to enable protection from, detection of, and response to cyber threats, and maintenance of cyber defense systems. Candidates will actively take part in or provide support to the USAF in the areas of Protect, Detect, Respond, and Sustain (Maintain) their computer systems.
Leads the Systems Installation and Administration Team; advises the Contract PM. Sustains test and production infrastructure; implements onsite and remote installation of new capabilities; supports E&I activities with technical implementation and deployment. Provides on-site logistics support, installation, integration, and system administration of Government provided DCO technical solutions. Complies with maintenance response times and actions for incidents relating to Government provided DCO technical solutions. Converses directly with vendors for all parts, components, and services covered under warranty at no additional cost to the Government after confirming notification of Government representative.
• BS Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) preferred) and 14-17 years’ experience
• 3 years of SIEM/IDS/IPS maintenance/implementation (Tools O&M, optimization)
• Cybersecurity Workforce (DoDI 8570.01-M) - IAT-II (CISSP preferred)
• Senior Level Computing Environment Certification
• ITIL Intermediate Level Certification within 60 days of hire (ITIL RC&V preferred)
• Demonstrated understanding of Defense Enterprise Service Management Framework (DESMF) and ITIL Release, Control, and Validation processes
• Proven record of meeting and exceeding Service Level Agreements
• Demonstrated experience with on-time releases, systems security administration, and Risk Management Framework (RMF) support
• Proven ability to interact with senior managers and technical experts in formal, informal, remote, and onsite meetings
• A Top Secret security clearance with SCI access is required.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability