Job ID: 196823
Location: COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, United States
Date Posted: Dec 17, 2019
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Sys Administrator
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking candidates for the Cyber Defense Engineering and Training II (CDET II) effort. The mission of CDET II is to provide engineering, technical, and training support to Defense Cyberspace Operations (DCO) activities for the USAF’s 14th Air Force Space Mission Ground Segment Systems, and emerging mission systems and enhancements in support of the Space Warfighting Construct. Support for this mission will be performed at a variety of locations in CO, CA, NM and FL. The purpose of DCO support is to enable protection from, detection of, and response to cyber threats, and maintenance of cyber defense systems. Candidates will actively take part in or provide support to the USAF in the areas of Protect, Detect, Respond, and Sustain (Maintain) their computer systems.
Complies with maintenance response times and actions for incidents relating to Government provided DCO technical solutions. Interacts with end users to resolve incidents and restore services. Performs patching, STIGing, and security compliance checks.
• BS Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) preferred) and 2-4 years’ experience
• 3 years of SIEM/IDS/IPS maintenance/implementation (Tools O&M, optimization)
• Cybersecurity Workforce (DoDI 8570.01-M) - IAT-II (e.g. Sec+)
• Intermediate Level Computing Environment Certification
• Demonstrated customer support skills; record of meeting response times
• Demonstrated experience with on-time releases and systems security administration
• Ability to interact with technical experts to troubleshoot and resolve issues
• A Secret security clearance is required.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability