Job ID: 196907
Location: KIRTLAND AFB, NM, United States
Date Posted: Dec 17, 2019
Subcategory: Cyber Sec Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking candidates for the Cyber Defense Engineering and Training II (CDET II) effort. The mission of CDET II is to provide engineering, technical, and training support to Defense Cyberspace Operations (DCO) activities for the USAF’s 14th Air Force Space Mission Ground Segment Systems, and emerging mission systems and enhancements in support of the Space Warfighting Construct. Support for this mission will be performed at a variety of locations in CO, CA, NM and FL. The purpose of DCO support is to enable protection from, detection of, and response to cyber threats, and maintenance of cyber defense systems. Candidates will actively take part in or provide support to the USAF in the areas of Protect, Detect, Respond, and Sustain (Maintain) their computer systems.
Maintains MBSE master plan to drive greater standardization of DCO capabilities and integration of innovative solutions for select unique systems. Provides analysis and support for engineering and architecture considerations affecting DoD information technology (IT) assets used to enable AF missions. Advises Government counterparts and implements government approved solutions; provides engineering support in reference to government developed products including Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs), checklists, Incident Response Plans, Best Practices, Handbooks, Workbooks, and other materials. Provides the full range of engineering support necessary to incorporate new/future technologies to proactively protect, detect, and respond to cyber threats.
• Bachelors (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) preferred) and 14-17 years’ experience
• 3 years of SIEM/IDS/IPS maintenance/implementation (Analysis and Correlation)
• Cybersecurity Workforce (DoDI 8570.01-M) - IAT-III (CISSP preferred)
• Cybersecurity Workforce (DoDI 8570-01-M) - IASAE II (CISSP-ISSAP preferred)
• Demonstrated understanding of Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP) and DCO operations and tools
• Demonstrated IT systems architecture understanding; familiarity with the DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF); familiarity with Model Based System Engineering (MBSE)
• Proven ability to interact with senior managers and technical experts in formal, informal, remote, and onsite meetings
• A Top Secret security clearance with SCI access is required.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability