This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 196556
Location: LEXINGTON PARK, MD, United States
Date Posted: Oct 1, 2019
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
is seeking a Program Analyst that will serve as System Engineering,
Integration, and Test (SEIT) support within PMA-262 Program Office at the Naval
Air Systems Command, Patuxent River, MD. The successful candidate will be a
self-starter with an eagerness to learn and grow.
Job responsibilities in
support to the SEIT include but are not limited to:
- Develop technical briefs and diagrams from source material.
- Assist with SETR process, including checklist management, brief development management, and event coordination.
- Actively manage action item lists, open design issue lists, artifact review process, and work plans.
- Curate content of Confluence engineering IDE. Produce JIRA reports.
- Assist with drafting/maintaining IPT schedules, statements of work, contract data requirements list, and funding spend plans.
- Produce charts and metrics to communicate engineering status to Program Office leadership.
- Needs to be proficient at: Microsoft Office Suite to include Outlook, Powerpoint, Project, and Excel; Atlassian Confluence/JIRA
- Assists SEIT Lead with creating budget spend plans
- Monitors monthly financial reports from Budget Financial Manager
- Promotes communication by being proactive in setting up meetings, providing checklists and managing actions
- Creates and monitors events and tasking using JIRA software tool
- Reviews Integrated Government Schedules (IGS) and prepares for milestone events
- Provides documentation management in DOD and Confluence websites
- Assists with creation and enforcing of SEIT processes, such as Engineering Review Board
- U.S. Citizen with an Active Secret Level Security Clearance
- BS or BA degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Management or a related technical discipline At least four (4) years of recent and relevant technical experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline; and included in the four (4) years there must be two (2) years of recent and relevant technical experience in technical efforts supporting major weapon systems and components development.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD policy and documentation related to PPBS and life-cycle management of military acquisition programs (as specified in the DoD 5000 series) is required. Must have experience processing program acquisition, funding and contract documentation for military programs. Demonstrated experience in the program/project status, earned value management and schedules is required.
- OR an AS or AA degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Management or a related technical discipline and an additional four (4) years of recent and relevant technical experience; OR an additional six (6) years of recent and relevant technical experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
- These four (4) years or six (6) years of experience, respectively, are in addition to the required minimum of four (4) years to meet the “Experience” requirements below, therefore, requiring a total of eight (8) years or ten (10) years of experience, respectively.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability