The Identity, Credential, and Access Management line of business is seeking a mid-level Access Manager Support Engineer to provide customer support of users of NASA ICAM’s authentication service called Launchpad.
The desired individual will help users resolve technical issues with authentication problems using smartcard, RSA token, user id/password and Kerberos authentication.
The individual will also be required to assist application owners integrate their web based applications with Launchpad using Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML).
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors in a related field and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience; years of experience can be used in lieu of degree
Experience with single sign-on infrastructure using technologies such as SAML, OAuth/OpenID Connect or Kerberos technologies
Strong customer service orientation and excellent communications skills
Ability to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
Experience using MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Ability to utilize trouble ticketing systems such as Remedy to track and close user's service requests
Experience with COTS products such as Computer Associates Single Sign-On (formerly siteminder) or Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
Ability to troubleshoots and manage the resolution of issues related to identities, systems access, authentication, authorization, entitlements, and provisioning.
Experience troubleshooting and resolving system incidents.
Experience with systems planning, security principles, and general software management best practices.
Experience with Linux/Unix and Window Server operating systems.
- Working knowledge of Web Server and HTTP technology specifically with Apache HTTP Server and Microsoft IIS.
- Knowledgeable of enterprise level Information Technology (IT) infrastructure components such as Domain Name Service, Firewalls, and Load Balancers
- Knowledgeable with X.509 based certificates and technologies that use Public Key Infrastructures (PKI) such as smart card authentication.
- Experience with enterprise level directory server infrastructures such as LDAP and Active Directory
- Experience with scripting such as PowerShell or Perl, SQL and LDAP scripting.
- Experience creating and maintaining documentation on system configuration and processes and user guides.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability