- The SOE ANASOC Air Target Officer Course mentor will provide expertise in training, instructing, evaluating AATOC.
- AATOC Trainer will mentor Cadre and when necessary.
- AATOC Trainer will instruct Students, in all tasks related to serving as an AATO at the Battalion and higher level in ANA Corps Staff.
- AATOC Trainer will instruct on:
- Afghan Air Ground Integration Institutions
- Processes & Reporting; Duties and Responsibilities of an AATO; AGI & Coordination w/ MOD, ANA
-Validating and Developing ANASOC & ANA G2/S2 Intelligence for Air Targeting
- AAF Aerial Weapons Systems, Munitions & Capabilities
- Collateral Damage Estimations
- Managing ATACs within the ANASOC AGI System
- Use of ANTS/Google Earth for Battle Tracking
- Building Air Strike TGT Packages with FalconView; and Building Air Strike TGT Packages with PIXToday.
- Shall have experience as an USA, USAF or USMC JTAC Certified TACP or CCT; or a SOTAC
- Must have a S3/G3 Air-Ground Integration background with specific knowledge of AGI processes, Aerial Munitions, and Aerial Weapons and ISR Platforms.
Must be experienced in accomplishing Collateral Damage Estimation and Fratricide/CIVCAS mitigation and demonstrated experience conducting TAAM of Senior Ranking Officers.
- Shall be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and various DOD satellite imagery and mapping applications.
- Combat experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years JTAC Certification and currency required.
- Must be able to pass CENTCOM medical, dental and other CRC-related deployment requirements at an approved CRC
- Must be in possession of a current/active US tourist Passport with at least 6 months of remaining eligibility
- Must be in possession of and maintain an appropriate-level current/active security clearance with eligibility to receive/maintain a NATO clearance for the duration of the deployment
- Must be willing to work and live in austere and hostile environments in Afghanistan, and understanding of the possibility to be further assigned to any location in Afghanistan, as allowed by the contract
- Certified 18-Series NCO or above with a minimum of 6 years of combined operational and staff experience.
- 12 months experience in Afghanistan and Special Operations experience preferred.
- TAC-Instructor or Certified Evaluator preferred.
- Knowledge of Afghan AGI processes preferred.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability