This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 196909
Location: ALEXANDRIA, VA, United States
Date Posted: Aug 30, 2019
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
Job Title: Technical Business Analyst
This position is responsible for providing requirements analysis and supporting the development, testing, and delivery of automated software solutions. Serves as a technical liaison between core business team and the software programming team. Ensures business requirements are fully translated into technical solutions in a timely fashion.
· Works with customer to gather and analyze comprehensive business requirements
· Documents processes, functional specifications, use cases, interfaces, workflow, etc.
· Evaluates information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
· Collaborates with the software programming team to translate business requirements into technical requirements
· Reviews system designs, database models, and test cases to ensure comprehensive coverage of requirements
· Collaborates with cross-functional teams
· Ensure the quality of the delivered product
· Monitor and report status of technical activities to completion
· Agile Software development process experience
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong background in data analysis
· Strong communication skill; both verbal and written
· Experience with technical writing and diagrams
· Ability to work on multiple tasks at any one time while maintaining high quality standards
· Attention to detail and well organized
· Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint, and Visio
· Prior JEE application development and experience using Java is a plus
· Prior experience with SQL queries is a plus
The candidate must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance and must have a 2-year residency requirement. Green Card or US Citizen is required.
Bachelor's degree in related technical discipline and 7+ years’
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability