SAIC is currently looking to hire a Jr. Administrative Assistant in support of our task orders on the GSA One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) and AMCOM EXPRESS contracts, which directly supports the U.S. Army Combat Capabilities Development Command Aviation & Missile Center System Simulation, Software and Integration (S3I) Directorate at Redstone Arsenal, AL, we are currently seeking a qualified person to join our team and fill the position description listed below.
- The Contracts Support Business Office requires an inquisitive, self-starter, and motivated individual to support a variety of administrative functions for this contract.
- This person will be joining a team to work on the various tasks independently and/or with a team depending on the task. T
- hose tasks include editing, routing, and tracking the Technical Direction Management Plans (TDMPs), managing the Consolidated Work Breakdown Structure (CWBS), scheduling and preparing Quarterly briefings and reports, travel coordinator, arranging for Extended Work Week (EWW) approvals, badging, shipping, and other office management functions supporting our requirements as the prime contractor.
- This task will require interaction with numerous government and SAIC leadership parties through personal contact and email
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma required; Bachelors degree is desired; 0+ years of experience required.
- Proficient writing, editing, and documentation skills
- EXTREMELY DETAILED ORIENTED – do not apply otherwise
- Proficient with computers and applications such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact and communicate effectively with multiple team members, senior managers, and customers
- Can work independently or in a team approach
- Ability to prioritize and is extremely organized
- Responsive to immediate, short suspense taskers
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Minimum of a SECRET clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability