We have a need for a Web application tester with at least 2+ years of experience. The group is focused on developing and maintaining Web applications that support the enrollment, payment and contract maintenance processes for all Conservation Programs administered by the U.S Department of Agriculture’s Farm Service Agency.
Developing and executing test plans, test cases and test procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements
Developing test plans, test schedules and approaches.
Conducting walk-throughs on test cases/scripts with Test Managers, Requirements Leads, Project Managers and Development Leads.
Performing and leading tests of software and/or IT systems to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
Performing verification activities on work products using defined methods, procedures and criteria with an appropriate verification environment.
Documenting and communicating test results.
Supporting analysis of test results and resolution of open issues
Documenting and working to resolve complex problems.
Reporting progress on problem resolution to management
Devising improvements to current procedures and developing models of possible future configurations.
Creating test metrics and reporting.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or relevant discipline(4 years experience in lieu of degree)
- 2+ years experience in manual testing
- 2+ years experience in automation (Selenium Web Driver)
- Expertise in Test automation tools (Cucumber, Selenium)
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience with QA tools and techniques, and bug tracking systems (e.g. JIRA, ALM)
- Solid understanding of test methodologies, test automation design, and iterative development
- Experience documenting test plans and test cases
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with test automation
software, such as Selenium
- Familiarity with formal System
Development Methodologies and Project Management process
- Experience using Agile
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability