The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Office of Information Technology (OIT) is seeking to acquire highly qualified cross-functional Data Scientists and developers. The Transformation Data Science Services (TDSS) II team will be part of an ecosystem, participating with federal employees, and other contractors, in a team-based Development and Operations (DevOps) approach to deliver business value (the performance measurements, Key Performance Parameters (KPPs) are established in Operational Requirements Document (ORD)) frequently, cost-effectively, responsively, and with high quality.
The TDSS II teams shall provide Data Analytics Services within the DevOps framework; perform analysis of the USCIS Electronic Immigration System (USCIS ELIS) and related data for forecasting and system growth analysis. This analysis is intended to support data-driven decision-making, as well as development of automated dashboards and tools, which provide analytic insight to ELIS program.
Responsibilities: The SW Test Engineer will be responsible for developing test plans based upon system requirements, creating test sets, design test cases/test scripts, perform manual system testing in accordance with approved test plans, and perform defect tracking and reporting.
· Serve as the DHS trusted Section 508 tester, ensuring user interfaces comply with DHS Section 508 rules.
· Provide Section 508 test results based on the versions of the DHS Trusted Tester Methodology currently approved for use, as defined at:
· Analyze requirements to determine test strategy and estimated level of effort. Then create, review and execute test cases that ensure system software performs according to documented requirements, rules, and technical specifications.
· Perform exploratory testing.
· Execution and maintenance of automated and manual testing.
· Report and track problems by providing reproducible test cases and working with software developers to close problem reports.
· Ensure compliance with quality standards.
· Comply with ELIS DevOps development, testing, and standard operational procedures (SOP).
· Use DHS USCIS approved methods and tools.
9 years of experience and at least a Bachelors degree. DHS Section 508 Tester certification preferred.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability