SAIC is seeking a Program Analyst to assist in delivering effective, consistent and timely project management execution throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to the Veterans Affairs (VA) Practice. Specific duties include:
- Interfacing with a diverse range of project staff including project managers, PMO support staff, business analysts, developers, technical analysts, and system architects.
- Conducting research, analyzing information needs, and performing analysis to support the delivery of relevant artifacts including business process diagrams, reports, and presentations.
- Planning, analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of operating programs.
- Using source data to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and business processes.
- Using qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of operations.
- Managing official project documentation repositories, GitHub, and Rational Tools.
- Coordinating and facilitating meetings; maintaining logs, records, and files; providing end-user support, and performing general administrative duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Discipline with 3+ years of experience. Note that education can be substituted for 8 years of relevant experience.
- Experience using Rational Tools and GitHub
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of tools and Microsoft SharePoint
- Effective written and oral communication skills and understanding of how to interact with senior GS levels within the federal government (e.g. GS 13s and above) is required.
- Possesses strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and developing quality deliverables
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate a high degree of organization in order to support multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to work independently and/or with other administrative and support staff in supporting multiple projects simultaneously and analyzing subject material and audiences while producing clear documentation and prioritizing daily tasks in order to effectively manage production time
- US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
- Experience supporting the VA
- Experience with VIP and DevOps
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience in working on projects that leverage agile development with frequent releases.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability