SAIC is seeking a Senior IT Audit Specialist in Vienna, VA to serve as the Current Audits Team Lead. The successful candidate will assist the Deputy and IT Audit Lead manage a team of audit analysts who are responsible for interfacing with third-party auditors and contractors.
- Facilitate meetings with contractor, Agency and third-party auditor staff to support IT-related audit engagements.
- Track artifact and meeting requests and providing status reports on outstanding items to Agency staff.
- Coordinate with contractor and Agency staff to provide requested artifacts for IT-related audit engagements in a timely manner.
- Review artifacts provided by contractor staff to ensure requested information have been properly provided and prevent release of sensitive information.
- Review audit reports and coordinate audit remediation efforts with contractor and Agency staff in order to remediate findings within specified deadlines.
- Review policies and procedures for compliance with applicable standards; and to identify areas of improvement for audit finding remediation.
- Candidate must possess strong written and verbal
- Candidate must be able to review artifact and meeting
requests and determine correct contractor personnel based on requested
- Candidate must be able to quickly adapt to changing
environment and deadlines to provide a consistent level of service.
- Candidate must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Candidate must be able to take initiative and work
- Understanding of NIST standards including NIST SP
- Experience working as an audit liaison with third-party
and internal auditors for IT-related audits is strongly desired.
- Experience working as a Federal Civilian government
- Professional certification such as CISSP, CISA, CAP or
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 9+ years’ experience required, with
4+ years supporting or performing IT security audits
US Citizenship Required
Must have the ability to obtain a
Public Trust Clearance prior to starting work
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability