SAIC is seeking qualified Project Integrators to support an Intelligence Community customer’s mission. Positions are located throughout the Northern Virginia area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the full life-cycle of technical operations to include maintaining and tracking deployments, and preparing weekly operations meetings.
- Will be responsible for working with operations partners to ensure that requirements are gathered, clearly articulated, documented and tracked to closure.
- Must act as the liaison between each team's customers, staff and contractor and development teams to ensure accurate information flow between all groups, and manage the prioritization of each team's requirements across their specific organizations.
- Develop and document strategic plans and apply engineering principles to operations; assist operations officers in assessing, documenting, and tracking new program requirements, and participate in various customer meetings.
- Coordinate project schedules, document and distribute meeting minutes and action items; and track action items for successful completion.
- Translate technical information into clear, readable documents and presentations to be used by technical and non-technical personnel.
- Provide technical writing and editing support, and monitor action items using SharePoint and MS Project.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
- Experience within the IT field
- Prior experience supporting the Intelligence Community
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Demonstrated experience exhibiting communication skills (listening, verbal, written, and presentation/briefing
- Experience working within a program management office, or providing front office support
- Experience using SharePoint, or similar technologies
- Experience managing schedules, requirements, technical work and customer expectations
- Experience creating and documenting customer requirements
- Demonstrated experience exhibiting initiative and an ability to work independently with minimal supervision
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability