SAIC is seeking qualified Project Integrators to support an Intelligence Community customer’s mission. Positions are located throughout the Northern Virginia area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the full life-cycle of technical operations to include maintaining and tracking deployments, and preparing weekly operations meetings.
- Will be responsible for working with operations partners to ensure that requirements are gathered, clearly articulated, documented and tracked to closure.
- Must act as the liaison between each team's customers, staff and contractor and development teams to ensure accurate information flow between all groups, and manage the prioritization of each team's requirements across their specific organizations.
- Develop and document strategic plans and apply engineering principles to operations; assist operations officers in assessing, documenting, and tracking new program requirements, and participate in various customer meetings.
- Coordinate project schedules, document and distribute meeting minutes and action items; and track action items for successful completion.
- Translate technical information into clear, readable documents and presentations to be used by technical and non-technical personnel.
- Provide technical writing and editing support, and monitor action items using SharePoint and MS Project.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
- Experience within the IT field
- Prior experience supporting the Intelligence Community
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Demonstrated experience exhibiting communication skills (listening, verbal, written, and presentation/briefing
- Experience working within a program management office, or providing front office support
- Experience using SharePoint, or similar technologies
- Experience managing schedules, requirements, technical work and customer expectations
- Experience creating and documenting customer requirements
- Demonstrated experience exhibiting initiative and an ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- ScrumMaster and/or ITIL certifications are preferred
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability