SAIC is seeking qualified Project Integrators to support an Intelligence Community customer’s mission. Positions are located throughout the Northern Virginia area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the full life-cycle of technical operations to include maintaining and tracking deployments, and preparing weekly operations meetings.
- Will be responsible for working with operations partners to ensure that requirements are gathered, clearly articulated, documented and tracked to closure.
- Must act as the liaison between each team's customers, staff and contractor and development teams to ensure accurate information flow between all groups, and manage the prioritization of each team's requirements across their specific organizations.
- Develop and document strategic plans and apply engineering principles to operations; assist operations officers in assessing, documenting, and tracking new program requirements, and participate in various customer meetings.
- Coordinate project schedules, document and distribute meeting minutes and action items; and track action items for successful completion.
- Translate technical information into clear, readable documents and presentations to be used by technical and non-technical personnel.
- Provide technical writing and editing support, and monitor action items using SharePoint and MS Project.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
- Experience within the IT field
- Prior experience supporting the Intelligence Community
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Demonstrated experience exhibiting communication skills (listening, verbal, written, and presentation/briefing
- Experience working within a program management office, or providing front office support
- Experience using SharePoint, or similar technologies
- Experience managing schedules, requirements, technical work and customer expectations
- Experience creating and documenting customer requirements
- Demonstrated experience exhibiting initiative and an ability to work independently with minimal supervision
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.