Job ID: 191103
Location: BETHESDA, MD, United States
Date Posted: Sep 19, 2019
Subcategory: Intel Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is looking for a Mid-level reports writer who will provide direct support to NMEC Operations, specifically the Reporting, Production, and Dissemination (RPD) team, by producing a minimum of 3 Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs) each week. Reports will be clear, concise, grammatically correct, and will consist of relevant document and media exploitation (DOMEX) findings based on priority intelligence requirements as leveraged by the government. Mid-level reports writers should already possess some knowledge of DOMEX and be prepared learn supplemental skills which will enable them to support NMEC leadership and forward platforms.
· Submit a minimum of three (3) IIRs on a weekly basis.
· Maintain awareness of the National Intelligence Priority Framework (NIPF) and current emerging threats as it pertains to reporting.
· Sort through large volumes of data and identify essential elements for intelligence reporting.
· Routinely perform and maintain production metrics for administrative use by NMEC leadership.
· Learn the process required to routinely engage with NMEC partners and liaisons and then implement those practices in order to solicit feedback.
· Monitor and maintain a robust collection package which can generate valuable reporting.
· Review operational data as needed to integrate into reporting.
· Assist senior reports writers with tasking from NMEC senior leadership.
Bachelor’s degree and/or four years of related work or military experience.
4 plus years’ experience in DoD, Intelligence Community (IC), or Law Enforcement Agency.
Demonstrated very strong oral and written communications skills.
Proven experience and capability using MS Office Suite with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
Current TS/SCI CI POLY
· Knowledge of DIA organization and/or military structure.
· Previous reporting or targeting experience.
· Knowledge of HOTR and other IC related programs and acceptable dissemination systems.
· Any supplemental language skills.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability