Job ID: 191846
Location: PANAMA CITY, FL, United States
Date Posted: Oct 3, 2019
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Sys Administrator
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Interim Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking a Tier 2 Systems Administrator to join our JEXC2 Mission Support Center team in Panama City. The qualified candidate will be a part of a small, agile team providing live 24/7-365 support to the Warfighter using US Navy Joint Expeditionary Command and Control (JEXC2) systems. These C2 systems are composed of software applications, databases, and hardware products and processes from multiple Defense services and other government agencies. They interface with U.S. National, Allied, Coalition (multinational), and Joint organizations, and employ a spiral development process to take advantage of technology upgrades and evolving non-developmental military and commercially available equipment.
- Configuring network specifications including: interface configuration, routing protocols, VLAN management, ACLs.
- Participate in analysis and design of existing and alternative solutions.
- Analyze and evaluate network performance including availability, throughput, and latency.
- Provides installation, configuration, and testing of equipment.
- Provide and review network polices and procedures.
- Create and resolve trouble tickets.
- Provide live troubleshooting with troops in the field
The ability to obtain and maintain an Interim Secret Security Clearance
- CompTIA security+
- Experience with information technology (IT) systems
- Experience with analysis and troubleshooting of IT systems
- Good Communication Skills
Experience with CISCO command Line interface (CLI), Adaptive security Device Manager (ASDM), and Locally
Significant Certificates (LSC)
- Experience with Telnet and SSH clients
- Virtual Machine
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability