Financial Analyst - Execution
Job ID: 191798
Location: MCLEAN, VA, United States
Date Posted: Aug 8, 2019
Category: Business Management
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
team on a newly funded contract at SAIC! We are seeking a Budget Analyst to
ensure that program execution proceeds within available resource constraints
and remains consistent with goals. This position will provide
recommendation for resource realignment if necessary.
- Assist the ODNI component’s efforts to
construct and maintain background documentation on programmatic and resource
analyses, discussions, and decisions to aid the component resource management
- Develop and perfect strategies to obtain
accurate information consistently and comprehensively.
- Understand and provide the ODNI components
with the detailed yearly fiscal guidance, which will assist the components
during the execution year.
- Maintain and manage the component’s spend
plan and develop documentation for "lessons learned" meetings after
each fiscal year.
- Assist with budget formulation and
justification efforts, as well as respond to financial data calls,
including completing templates to report data and other supporting
- Write budget language/text in support of
the development of the Congressional Budget Justification Book (CBJB).
- Assist with Congressional Directed Actions
(CDAs) and Requests for Information (RFIs) to include but not limited to
information gathering, data analysis, and drafting response(s).
- Process Analysis Documents for (but not
limited to) 1.) Personal Service Funding for the Component 2.) execution of
funds and 3.) preparing and justifying the Component’s budget.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with CI
- Minimum of five (5) years of
experience in federal government budget execution and justification. At least
two (2) of the five (5) years must be within the IC.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Business or
a related field.
- Requires Budget Execution experience.
- Extensive knowledge of quality assurance
procedures to ensure the integrity of data recorded in the Agency Financial
- Proven background in analysis.
- Ability to interpret regulations to address
- Strong oral and written communication
skills to compose and deliver responses in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong customer service skills demonstrated by
anticipating an responding to customer needs in a manner that provide added
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
products, with emphasis in Excel.
- Knowledge of BASIS and COGNOS.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability