team on a newly funded contract at SAIC! We are seeking a Budget Analyst to
ensure that program execution proceeds within available resource constraints
and remains consistent with goals. This position will provide recommendation
for resource realignment if necessary.
- Assist the ODNI components' efforts to construct
and maintain background documentation on programmatic and resource analyses,
discussions, and decisions to aid the components resource management continuity.
- Develop and perfect strategies to obtain accurate
information consistently and comprehensively.
- Understand and provide the ODNI components with
the detailed yearly fiscal guidance, which will assist the components during
the execution year.
- Maintain and manage a detailed implementation
schedule for each budget phase and spend plan templates, and develop
documentation for "lessons learned" meetings after each fiscal
- Assist with budget formulation and justification
efforts, as well as respond to Adhoc data calls.
- Write budget language/text in support of the
development of the Congressional Budget Justification Book (CBJB).
- Assist with Congressional Directed Actions (CDAs)
and Requests for Information (RFIs) to include but not limited to information
gathering, data analysis, and drafting response(s).
- Process Analysis Documents for (but not limited
to) 1.) Personal Service Funding 2.) execution of funds and 3.) preparing and
justifying the budget.
- Develop and manage financial data calls,
including creating templates to collect and analyze data, develop a spreadsheet
to act as a repository for data, and gather supporting documentation.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with CI
- Minimum of five (5) years of
experience in federal government budget execution and justification. At
least two (2) of the five (5) years must be within the IC.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Business or
a related field.
- Requires Budget Execution experience.
- Extensive knowledge of quality assurance
procedures to ensure the integrity of data recorded in the Agency Financial
- Proven background in analysis.
- Ability to interpret regulations to address
- Strong oral and written communication
skills to compose and deliver responses in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong customer service skills demonstrated by
anticipating an responding to customer needs in a manner that provide added
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
products, with emphasis in Excel.
- Knowledge of BASIS and COGNOS.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability