This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 192056
Location: , Afghanistan
Date Posted: Nov 12, 2019
Subcategory: Training Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC has great opportunities for well qualified Law Enforcement Professionals in Afghanistan. We look forward to talking to you about these positions in support of the U.S. Military Mission of training the Afghan Law Enforcement and Military communities.
- The Law Enforcement Professional (LEP) program deploys selected former and retired law enforcement officers to support Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF).
- LEPs assist US Army and Marine units by applying a law enforcement perspective to the execution of counterinsurgency operations relevant to the supported battalion's area of responsibility.
- LEPs plan, deliver, and lead training on street-level, gang investigative tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) in a war fighting environment.
- LEPs accompany mounted and dismounted patrols on street-level operations in hostile threat environments within the supported battalion's area of operation.
- LEPs assist the supported unit's staff in the compilation and analysis of information about organized criminal groups and advise in the investigative direction, attack and neutralization of complex criminal groups and insurgency.
- Customer requirements upon time of hire affect employee unit assignments, deployment schedules, and individual employee compensation eligibilities.
- This is an armed position. Must be able to obtain and maintain eligibility to possess & operate a firearm in Afghanistan (AFG). As a business necessity, must successfully complete/maintain arming requirements including but not limited to: Completion of Civilian Arming Authorization Mgmt System (CAAMS) requirements/documentation & Arming Authorization Letter from US Forces AFG; Afghan weapons permit from the Afghan Ministry of the Interior
- Graduate of a certified Municipal, State or Federal police academy. Certified is defined as meeting the requirements to perform duty as a sworn Law Enforcement (LE) officer in the sponsoring agency.
- Ten (10) years sworn, full time civilian LE experience.
- Must be suitable for employment in a billet cleared to SECRET.
- Must be in good health and fitness to deploy globally to include harsh non-permissive environments.
- Must possess an unblemished law enforcement background.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a US citizen in possession of a current US Tourist Passport.
Desired QualificationsLaw enforcement experience reflecting the ability to identify and to investigate structure, methods, and behaviors of organized crime networks, gangs, terrorist organizations, drug organizations and/or public corruption
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability