Signal Processing Engineer (TS/SCI w/Polygraph)
Job ID: 192406
Location: VIENNA, VA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 19, 2019
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Signal Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking a highly talented Signal Processing Engineer to support a high profile program.
- The applicant will apply signal processing techniques to analysis of high volume data.
- In addition the applicant will be expected to provide innovative solutions to challenging signals analysis and processing problems.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires minimum of 14 years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in engineering or relevant field.
- Requires minimum of 5+ years’ experience in signal processing with SIGINT background
- Must have demonstrated experience in developing new capabilities, strategies, and processes that improve data extraction
- Must have demonstrated experience in developing and testing signal processing software in languages such as MATLAB, R, C/C+ +, Java, or Python to preprocess, analyze, and integrate signals from multiple modalities
Desired Qualifications Desired Qualifications
- Support communications systems R&D in areas such as digital signal processing and SIGINT
- Provide support to acquisition, source selection, programmatic processes
- Provide technical reviews and assessments of contractor and government development activities
- Develop documents and briefings to communicate program status and to brief government as required
- Excellent interpersonal, briefing, and writing skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability