Systems Engineer, Readiness or CM - TS/SCI Cleared
Job ID: 194160
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 15, 2019
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking a Systems Engineer to work in a high-visibility role with the customer focusing on SIGINT systems.
Duties will include...
- Participation in Technical Engineering Meetings (TEMs) with acquisition entities
- Working collaboratively in a multi-contractor/FFRDC environment
- Participating in acquisition milestone reviews
Experience in Configuration Management or a background in Readiness, Requirements, and Architecture are a plus!
This position will support LANDMARK AOS, a large SETA contract responsible for the complete end-to-end life cycle of the customer's Ground Enterprise. You will work side-by-side with the other 200 LANDMARK AOS staff comprised of System Engineers, Acquisition Engineers and Domain Engineers to lead the customer in acquiring modern processing applications. This position offers growth opportunities not only within the LANDMARK AOS program, but within SAIC.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Poly
- Bachelor's in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or related scientific or technical discipline with 9 years of experience, or a Master's with 5 years of experience.
- Domain experience in Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense (DoD), or Commercial IT programs
- Proficiency applying SE&I (e.g., processes, mission needs engineering & analysis and I/F definition, project planning/IMS, IV&V, and transition, risk and readiness management)
- Experience in Configuration Management
- Self-starter, proactive in responding to customer needs
- Ability to relate professionally with customers and colleagues
- Passion for learning and knowledge transfer
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability