SAIC is seeking a Sr. Systems Engineer who will provide engineering and technical support to drive out governance processes, engineering guidelines, technical products, cross-board interaction, service-based constructs, and overall systems engineering support for the technical challenges for the Enterprise Engineering Boards, STG-PLT technical construct, and other enterprise engineering activities.
Additional duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist the TE Leadership, TD Product Leadership Team, and the STG FPL technical leadership to work through enterprise technical implementation strategies.
- Expertise to work through a Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA) focus, vice system construct and developing associated products to capture an Enterprise Architecture are critical.
- Develop the following products and provide technical continuity across the enterprise on implementation strategies, engineering processes, resolution of SAO issues, and engineering board support.
- Develop an enterprise taxonomy based on services/products and mapping this to an enterprise architecture SOA implementation strategy for TD, with implementation and execution strategy in converting from a system perspective to serice perspective for developing products that integrate into a SOA architecture.
- Streamlined Enterprise Governance Board rules of engagement, product deliverables, decision-making processes, and technical guidelines that map to Mission and Solution Provider processes, and integrate eventually into the budgetary/program execution processes.
- Technical documentation, including architecture products for the enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Services mapping, technical interfaces, and re-use of services.
- Implementation strategy to align the requirements management processes from the STG with the solution provider development activities, to include service allocation, architecture drivers, technical interfaces, engineering standards, integration & test strategies, deployment strategies all aligned to a product roadmap to delivery of mission capabilities.
- Implementation strategy to assess mission capabilities delivery against product metrics and mission priorities.SE Support strategy to integrate TE systems engineering services to align with new STG-TD/PLT construct.
- Direct technical support and engineering strategies for TE Senior Leadership, STG Technical Leadership, and TD-PL/other Solution Provider Technical Leadership alignment.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 20 years of Systems Engineering experience with proven experience at an Enterprise level.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability