SAIC is seeking an aggressive and highly adaptable individual to join its Procurement Team as a Principal Subcontract Analyst. Individual must be able to work in a high paced, team environment and must be organized and detail oriented.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
- Develops, negotiates and administers subcontract agreements and executes other aspects of the acquisition process in development of new business proposals and resultant subcontract agreements of moderate dollar value, risk, creativity and complexity.
- Have some autonomy for the assigned area of responsibility.
- Work independently with good problem solving skills, while keeping Customer Group (CG) and corporate procurement management updated on the status of their assigned activities.
- Regularly interacts with internal customers, management (at all levels) with regard to acquisition requirements and issue resolution.
- Member of the proposal process involving Request for Proposal/solicitations.
- Will be required to analyze proposals for all areas of compliance (cost/T&C/etc.) and will be involved in supplier negotiations leading to subcontract awards with subcontractors of various size and capabilities within the industry.
- Must understand cost/price analysis concepts and tools and be able to implement and complete analysis on moderate complexity supplier proposals.
- Ensures post award compliance on the supplier’s performance (cost, and all other terms and conditions) of awarded agreements.
- Responsible for post award modifications to agreements including all change related activities.
- Must have understanding of the government acquisition process.
- Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation.
- Solid negotiation, oral, and written communication skills are required.
- Candidate must possess a positive and proactive attitude and ability to handle multiple high visibility critical tasks simultaneously.
- CPSR Audit requirements, Price Analysis Techniques, Costpoint Purchasing System, Word Processing and Electronic Spreadsheets.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability