SAIC has an opening for an Interagency Partnership Program (IAPP)/NCR Operations Specialist
for a re-compete contract opportunity atUSSOCOM - MacDill AFB
. If you would, please review the position description below. If interested and qualified, we invite you to apply for this challenging opportunity. CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT:
Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI AccessRESPONSIBILITIES
Support the J3 and IAPP Division in planning and analyzing operations and plans with Geographic Combatant Commander Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOC) and other USSOCOM component priorities with Interagency and other National Capitol Region (NCR) based partners, through a robust Special Operations Support Team network to achieve Commander, USSOCOM objectives. Tasks include:
- Serve as the focal point for time sensitive and deliberate planning efforts.
- Ensure theater specific plans and efforts are synchronized with USSOCOM, other government interagency organizations and other Geographic Combatant Commands efforts, plans, and objectives.
- Analyze plans and efforts to identify potential resourcing and operational shortfalls and providing recommended solutions to correct aforementioned shortfalls.
- Recommend and provide continuity of long- and short-range planning initiatives for the IAPP Division.
- Facilitate and effectively integrate functional working groups from other agencies, DOD and the Special Operations community within the Joint Staff environment.
- Integrate command operational planning requirements by ensuring Joint Staff management practices and procedures.
- Assist in hosting/chairing meetings, visitations or conferences pertaining to the current fight related to CONPLANS, OPLANS, emerging CT Opportunities, and other USSOCOM planning initiatives.
- Bachelor Degree with Twelve (12) Years’ combined Joint, SOF, Interagency, and Regional experience working military operations to include special operations conducted in a joint, combined, and interagency environment
- Completed, one Joint Staff, combatant command, or multi-national staff tour
- Graduate of a Joint Professional Military Education course, Intermediate Development Course or a Senior Professional Military Education Course
- Five (5) Years’ experience using communication skills, both written and oral, to include preparation of written products for senior leader (general officer/flag officer/senior executive service level) use and the ability to communicate at all levels in a highly professional manner
- Three (3) Years’ experience working with USSOCOM, subordinate organizations, DOD, and knowledge of each military Service’s roles and missions
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability