Job ID: 196481
Location: FLEXWORK, VA, United States
Date Posted: Aug 20, 2019
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Sys Administrator
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
Join SAIC’s team delivering the best in class Service Desk, End User Services, Operations Engineering, Infrastructure Architecture, and Technical Program Management information technology services to a federal agency.
The Office Automation Lead performs high-level, day-to-day operational maintenance, support, and upgrades for complex operating systems, workstations and servers. Coordinates, directs and performs complex software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages. Schedules installations and upgrades and maintains them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures. Continually monitors and tunes multiple systems to achieve optimum performance levels. Ensures workstation/server data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions of varying complexities. Ensures data/media recoverability by developing and implementing a schedule of system backups and database archive operations. Plans and implements the modernization of servers. Conducts hardware and software audits of workstations and servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Point of Contact (POC) for SaaS and associated device clients (e.g. O365)
· Point of Contact POC) for provider and server components for messaging, conferencing, document management, eDiscovery, print, fax, telephony, and scan services.
HS and nine (9) years or more experience; Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience.
· Minimum of two (2) years’ Project Management experience.
· Minimum of two (2) years’ Servers/Storage technical experience.
· Knowledge of at least two of the following; Skype, Teams, Exchange, ITRezzo, O365, Ricoh, Microsoft Windows, Verizon Intrusion Prevention Security Service (IPSS).
US CItizenship required
· 3 years of ServiceNow Experience
· ITIL Foundation certification
· Work location can be Sunnyvale CA, Ashburn VA or remote
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability