This position is in support of a large federal agency in Washington, DC. The IMAC Lead is responsible for managing a team that completes service requests for new user installations, departing user requests, user moves, and endpoint computing deployments for loaners and international travelers.
The IMAC Lead reports to the Asset Manager and plans, coordinates, implements, and manages all the work and tasks of the IMAC technicians to complete end point computing deployment tasks as defined in the PWS under this time and materials performance based task.The IMAC team may support special requests for Political Appointees and other VIPs.
Day to day duties include:
- Execute all processes necessary to install, move, add, and change individual and bulk hardware and software components for all authorized HHS end users and end user devices.
- Develop and document IMAC Procedures and provide such procedures to HHS. Procedures must meet HHS requirements and adhere to HHS policies.
- Coordinate IMACs through the service desk and fully execute each IMAC from receipt of request through customer acceptance.
- Gather IMAC requirements, secure authorization, log the request in ServiceNow, and perform IMAC fulfillment.
- For all IMAC activities, conduct pre-installation and site survey activities (e.g., network connectivity, power, data jack preparation) in accordance with the IMAC procedures and specific service request, as necessary.
- Perform data and application migration necessary for any hardware or software IMACs and re-installations.
- Update the asset management database in ServiceNow after all IMACs/de-installations.
- Maintain the HHS’ property management information system for all OCIO/ITIO government owned equipment throughout the asset management life cycle
- Provide reports to track/manage end user activities and access to the HHS network
- Provide Emergency Support as requested
- Provide IMAC services to all authorized end users at all supported locations.
- Lead and provide daily oversight to IMAC team to support all users.
- Develop, document, and maintain IMAC support procedures. Procedures must meet agency requirements, conform to ITIL, and adhere to HHS policies.
- Coordinate with other teams and stakeholders to manage all technical support requests to resolution and closure.
- Ensure technicians coordinate with end users.
- Exceed target service levels in all Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Maintain a consistent level of team mentoring and oversight, provide for knowledge sharing within the team to ensure continual service improvement.
- Develop and maintain IMAC support knowledge base
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years related experience. May consider a high school education and an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of a
- Endpoint computing hardware experience (Dell)
- Endpoint computing OS experience (Windows 10)
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience with SLAs
- Experience deploying endpoint computing devices to customers in a large enterprise environment
- Excellent leadership, management, and communications skills
- ITIL Foundation certification
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability