This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 195709
Location: INDIANAPOLIS, IN, United States
Date Posted: Oct 3, 2019
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Schedule: Part-time eligible (30-39)
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
• Participate in all phases of the Strategic Weapons Systems (SWS) specification, analysis, design, verification and validation utilizing MBSE tools and capabilities.
• Work on requirements use-case development, and supporting documentation for a Program of Record.
• Record software architecture in a general purpose modeling language for systems engineering applications such as Systems Modeling Language (SysML)
• Maintain and evolve software architecture documents based on evolving requirements and technology trends.
• Support technical and risk assessments.
• Ensure integration risks are effectively addressed in program risk management and system engineering processes.
• Work with other development, architecture, and product development teams.
• Work with other SWS contractors on technical design/specifications, development, testing and deployment to ensure the product meets requirements.
• Engineering Degree (preference for Systems Engineering Degree).
• Systems Engineering and Requirements background.
• Bachelors and 9+ years
• Experience with SysML, MBSE, and Magic Draw.
• Ability to obtain Secret with potential for TS.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability