Identity Management Engineer
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 196139
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Sep 5, 2019
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: IT Sys Integration
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is looking for an Identity Management Engineer to join our Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC) team in Washington, DC.
- Designs, solutions and supports Identity and Privileged Access Management (IPAM) system and supporting components. Will be recognized as lead for IPAM security-related technologies. May participate in the creation of new IPAM technologies and operating procedures.
- Interacts with the internal clients managing various applications within the organization in configuration of IPAM governance policies and procedures, development of scripts for bulk or automated modifications to credential stores, coordination with support areas for OS and database upgrades/patches for IPAM systems; upgrades and routine maintenance; troubleshooting support; performance monitoring.
- Participates in design efforts for security and IPAM-related portions of new applications along with application development areas; supports IPAM tools; supports troubleshooting application issues related to IPAM. Manages IPAM for access to various systems, managing access, roles, permissions etc. to various systems including servers, databases, network devices and applications. Facilitates communication between all key IT groups and the customer community on IPAM security-related items.
- Develops and maintains user onboarding workflows and provisioning, access certifications and onboarding of application and platform users. Supports integration with Active Directory and other Identity Stores. Monitor IAM platform components such as Active Directory Federation Services and resources and provide IAM support to end users. Able to review and suggest customization coding enhancements and development lifecycle of IAM plugins to various applications.
Education & Experience
- College Degree in an Information Security or Technology related field or equivalent experience plus 4 - 6 years related experience.
- Possess knowledge of information security concepts, information and system architecture concepts.
- Strong experience developing, configuring, and maintaining IAM solutions with Microsoft Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services and SAML-based authentication.
- Experience working with Role Based Access Control and Policies; Experience working with Account Management, Entitlement and Certifications.
- Experience with using scripting languages to automate tasks and manipulate user data. Experience in developing custom workflows. Experience with systems integrations to include IAM plugins to various applications.
- Experience in research, architecture, design, and implementation of solutions involving data encryption, data masking, secure file transfers and data leakage prevention.
- Experience with IPAM-management applications such as Quest Active Roles Server and SailPoint.
- Clearance: Must be able to attain Public Trust
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability