SAIC is hiring a Service Desk Associate in Broomfield, CO immediately.
- Provides first line technical support for local and remote users, resolving technical problems and answering queries through various channels such as telephone, chat, email, and tickets submitted online.
- Follows all company and department documented policies and procedures.
- Identifies, diagnoses isolates, and resolves problems with hardware, software, network, and system/applications utilizing technical skills, historical database records, and knowledgebase documentation.
- Supporting commercial (COTS) software, customer specific applications, internet browsers, desktops, laptops, mobile devices and more.
- May route tickets to product line specialists, application, or system support specialists, requiring clearly documented descriptions of customers request and any troubleshooting performed.
- Maintains and updates records in Incident Management system.
- AA Degree in technical discipline or High School diploma or GED with at least 1 year of experience
- Certifications and 6 months of experience can be accepted in lieu of Degree
- Proven hardware/software troubleshooting experience
- Proven experience providing effective and professional communication, addressing moderately complex technical issues via telephone, email, and chat
- Demonstrated commitment and ability to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to work well with all teammates in a fast-paced SLA driven environment
- Interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communications, including the ability to collaborate effectively
- Understanding of IT concepts/practices and experience with common service desk software.
- Proven ability to think and troubleshoot logically and act decisively in critical situations
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office and Windows OS in an enterprise environment
- Experience with account administration and password resets in a Microsoft Active Directory environment
Must be a US Citizen and possess a US “Public Trust” clearance, Secret (or higher) clearance, or be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Ability to arrive and start work promptly at beginning of scheduled shift
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability