The candidate will assist the Program Control team and Project Managers with the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on multiple projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and levels of risk.
The candidate will have significant interface with Project Managers, Contract Management staff, Senior Technical Personnel, Accounting, Accounts Receivable as well as other functional organizations.
- Reports detailed accurate information, analyzes financial data in support of project cost and schedule status and presents briefings to SAIC managers as required.
- Ability to analyze and reconcile cash flow, profitability, invoicing, unbillables, costs on hold, subcontracts on a monthly basis and attend briefings with functional staff to validate current project status.
Required Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration and at least 1+ years of Project Control or related experience is required.
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration and 3 + years of Project Control or related experience is Required OR Master’s Degree and one year of experience.
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Program Management or Business Administration with emphasis in Finance, Accounting or a related discipline and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience.
- Requires the skills to create courses of action and proactively solve problems by conducting research, conceiving and developing new and innovative ideas, theories, and/or solutions, and predicting possible outcomes.
- Possess ability to prepare and present “what- if” scenarios.
- Analytical, communication and presentations skills needed as well as the ability to operate independently and as a strong member of a team.
- Requires mastery of basic MS Office Software (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Prefer working knowledge of Cost Point and Hyperion.
Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability