Job ID: 196133
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Sep 12, 2019
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Web Design
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
This contract position is a member of a cross-functional team that supports an independent agency of the United States government. The team operates within the agency’s Information Technology Infrastructure Operations Department (ITIOD). Candidate must have a strong understanding of Web User Interface Design (UI), cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards and integration of COTS products via APIs.
· Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units; Strong knowledge of web application Security Principles and Object-Oriented Design.
· Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications.
· Prepare documentation and specifications. Maintain solution requirements, design, and usage documentation along with procedural work instructions.
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders. Strong communications skills and the ability to explain complex concepts in plain language.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / Serena / SVN
· Proficiency with SQL and its variations among popular databases; Experience with some of the modern relational databases.
· Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases.
· Experience with enterprise Identity and Access Management applications such as SailPoint Identity IQ, Active Roles Server and CyberArk.
· Proficiency with PowerShell scripts.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability