Job ID: 195857
Location: WASHINGTON DC, DC, United States
Date Posted: Mar 6, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: IT Sys Integration
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
The Systems Integrator supports our Data Center Infrastructure Operations and Maintenance (O&M) team to provide high quality, always on IT environments and solutions that support our customer’s data center hosting technology, application support, cyber security, data management, and other services. Operating within an industry best-practice IT Service Management (ITSM) framework, the Systems Integrator defines discrete systems with processes to link together complex systems and components with software applications to perform as a coordinated whole.
The Systems Integrator is not a software development role, rather the candidate must have a broad range of skills and a breadth of knowledge in several IT disciplines including data center infrastructure systems, IT management tools, enterprise architecture, software and hardware engineering, interface protocols, and general problem solving skills to enable and facilitate our customer application development teams to use the data center and cloud infrastructure. Work may include analysis of transition planning, intelligence formation requirements, and may develop architecture baselines. Assists with and leads development of infrastructure integration and migration plans/schedules. Acts as an advocate for internal and external clients as the ultimate authority on the architecture design to address client business problems. Supports business process improvements or systems analysis for missions, systems, and fiscal requirements.
· Bachelor’s degree and nine (9) years or more relevant data center infrastructure O&M experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more relevant experience.
· Experience in the design, development, implementation, testing, and maintenance of multiple data center infrastructure domains (e.g., Windows and Linux servers, cloud services, data center network, virtualization, SAN storage, middleware, security vulnerability management, backup/restore, messaging, database engineering and administration, applications O&M.), the infrastructure supporting an integrated application environment deployed across a multi-vendor, multi-site physical, virtual and cloud infrastructure.
· Extensive experience in supporting infrastructure operations supporting a local and wide area network in a secure Federal Government environment.
· Experience in supporting data center infrastructure systems engineering, planning, design, implementation, and operations of high availability environments and infrastructure to include replication and synchronization of secure high-availability systems and applications.
· CompTIA Project+
· ITIL Foundations Certification
· One or more mid-level data center infrastructure technology certification (examples include MCSA, LPIC-2, CCNA).IT Project Management experience
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability