Job ID: 195857
Location: WASHINGTON DC, DC, United States
Date Posted: Oct 22, 2019
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: IT Sys Integration
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
The Systems Integrator supports our Data Center Infrastructure Operations and Maintenance (O&M) team to provide high quality, always on IT environments and solutions that support our customer’s data center hosting technology, application support, cyber security, data management, and other services. Operating within an industry best-practice IT Service Management (ITSM) framework, the Systems Integrator defines discrete systems with processes to link together complex systems and components with software applications to perform as a coordinated whole.
The Systems Integrator is not a software development role, rather the candidate must have a broad range of skills and a breadth of knowledge in several IT disciplines including data center infrastructure systems, IT management tools, enterprise architecture, software and hardware engineering, interface protocols, and general problem solving skills to enable and facilitate our customer application development teams to use the data center and cloud infrastructure. Work may include analysis of transition planning, intelligence formation requirements, and may develop architecture baselines. Assists with and leads development of infrastructure integration and migration plans/schedules. Acts as an advocate for internal and external clients as the ultimate authority on the architecture design to address client business problems. Supports business process improvements or systems analysis for missions, systems, and fiscal requirements.
· Bachelor’s degree and nine (9) years or more relevant data center infrastructure O&M experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more relevant experience.
· Experience in the design, development, implementation, testing, and maintenance of multiple data center infrastructure domains (e.g., Windows and Linux servers, cloud services, data center network, virtualization, SAN storage, middleware, security vulnerability management, backup/restore, messaging, database engineering and administration, applications O&M.), the infrastructure supporting an integrated application environment deployed across a multi-vendor, multi-site physical, virtual and cloud infrastructure.
· Extensive experience in supporting infrastructure operations supporting a local and wide area network in a secure Federal Government environment.
· Experience in supporting data center infrastructure systems engineering, planning, design, implementation, and operations of high availability environments and infrastructure to include replication and synchronization of secure high-availability systems and applications.
· CompTIA Project+
· ITIL Foundations Certification
· One or more mid-level data center infrastructure technology certification (examples include MCSA, LPIC-2, CCNA).IT Project Management experience
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability