This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 195842
Location: ALEXANDRIA, VA, United States
Date Posted: Aug 27, 2019
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Program Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
The Program Manager is responsible for successful delivery of a program to a customer. Manage and integrate activities in accordance with contract requirements and ensure technical, schedule, cost, and financial performance. Define or contribute to the program baseline then execute the program to comply with baseline requirements. Manage risk, customer relationships, and program staffing. Ensure compliance with quality standards and escalate challenges to SAIC leadership. Support business development and program staff management. Performs tactical and strategic planning, and coordination to integrate multiple supporting projects into a comprehensive program. Manages and integrates a large size program staff that includes subcontractors or suppliers and task or project leads; large inventories, and complex workflows. Provides guidance, direction, and mentoring to the internal cross functional team. Develops complex processes, procedures, techniques, or tools for program or account.
Daily program management throughout the program life cycle
· Defining the program governance (controls)
· Accomplish technical objectives that represent significant contributions to the customer. Use advanced technical knowledge and communication skills to facilitate solutions of complex
· Lead identification and problem solving efforts with input from other SMEs as necessary.
· Use judgment to resolve complex internal and external issues to reduce risk and public exposure to the customer.
· Serve as an advisor and provide direction through direct and indirect reporting relationships
· Improve or leverage rapid environment and standard resource delivery where feasible to add velocity
Bachelor’s degree and eighteen (18) years of experience; Masters and sixteen (16) years or more of experience.
At least 10 years’ experience managing large technology modernization projects. position
Significant experience coordinating multiple vendors, crosses functional technology and infrastructure projects simultaneously.
USPTO knowledge is desirable
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability