Senior Software Engineer_Crane, IN
Job ID: 196363
Location: CRANE, IN, United States
Date Posted: Sep 16, 2019
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
This position is located in Crane, IN.
- Establish a seeker characterization laboratory.
- Must be proficient in Labview, Matlab, Python, C++ and Access databases in order to link the software tools to the hardware being characterized.
- Must be able to Obtain Secret level clearance.
- Must be able to communicate with DoD customers to identify requirements and provide software tools to meet the requirements.
- Develop, document, test and debug application software.
- Conduct analysis and collaborate with subject matter experts in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for information storage, processing, presentation, manipulation, display, or reporting.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops autonomous services, desktop applications, web applications, scripts, and utility programs.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience; PhD and 4 years related experience.
- Must be proficient in Labview, MatLab, C++, and Access databases in order to link the software tools to the hardware being characterized.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability