IT Financial Management Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 196360
Location: RICHMOND, VA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 29, 2019
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Program Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is currently hiring an IT Financial Management Manager to support a large program in Virginia.
For this role we are seeking someone that has both business and financial experience and acumen to serve as the manager for a team focused on IT Financial Management (ITFM).
- This manager will oversee a team responsible for developing supplier invoices, customer agency chargeback and customer forecasting.
- The manager will interact with the customer to gauge customer satisfaction with current process execution as well as working to enact Continual Service Improvement to enhance both the processes and tool set.
- The individual will work with the customer and various services and software suppliers to ensure customer billing needs are being met or surpassed.
- The manager will also interact extensively with the existing SAIC team to ensure smooth integration between the ITFM technical solution and other software applications supporting the customer.
- This position will also be responsible for evaluation of Service Level Agreement (SLA) data to ensure sufficient processes are in place to calculate and enforce SLA’s between SAIC and the client.
- Additionally, the manager will evaluate new solutions in the areas of technical capability and cost to ensure SAIC’s ITFM solution remains up-to-date and effective within existing financial boundaries.
Required Education and Experience:
- Must have a Bachelors degree and nine (9) years or more of related experience. Will also accept a high school education and thirteen (13) years or more of relevant experience.
- Must have at least 3 years of management experience
- Must have experience being in a technical or business environment
- Must have experience successfully leading a team
- Must be comfortable leading a technical team
- Must have experience being in a customer facing role
- Must have experience leading business meetings
- Must be comfortable working directly with a Program Manager
- Must be comfortable supporting a government customer
- Must have financial or IT experience
- Must have experience successfully meeting SLAs
- ITFM (Information Technology Financial Management) experience
- Financial Analysis experience
- Experience supporting a government customer
- Experience with Digital Fuel or Apptio software
- Being TBM certified
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability