Joint Operations Planner Sr
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 195696
Location: FORT MEADE, MD, United States
Date Posted: Jan 2, 2020
Subcategory: Cyber Ops Planner
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
Description JOB DESCRIPTION: Joint Operations Planner.
- Participate in and support HQ USCYBERCOM to facilitate allied and coalition deliberate planning.
- Coordinate, facilitate, and perform Cyberspace operations staffing functions consistent with client requirements.
- Perform research and analysis of national policy and DoD doctrine and provide recommendations on methods to enhance the coordination and deconfliction of Cyberspace operations with the client's partners, consistent with their requirements.
- Foster international partnership development and engagement to effectively integrate service components into USCYBERCOM plans.
- Coordinate planning efforts with higher, lower, adjacent, and multi-national headquarters and the interagency and liaison with other staff agencies and components to keep abreast of current operational and intelligence situations.
- Advise the commander on any supported combatant commander’s (CCDR) plans and orders that relate to and may impact the USCYBERCOM mission.
- Perform pre-event, on-site coordination, and post-event activities and develop Cyberspace operations topics for discussion during Cyberspace forums.
Qualifications TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience. Experience may be used in Lieu of Degree
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Clearance Level To Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with the Joint Operation Planning Process (JOPP).
- Experience with evaluating and developing Concepts of Operations (CONOPS).
- Familiarity or experience with the Intelligence Community to determine and access relevant reporting.
- Familiarity or experience with the Joint Targeting Process.
- Experience working with and coordinating plans with Combatant Commands and Service Headquarters.
- Experience with service and joint exercises and/or wargames.
- Contract requires Bachelors plus 10 yrs (or equivalent with time/degree trades)
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability