Job ID: 195695
Location: FORT MEADE, MD, United States
Date Posted: Jan 27, 2020
Subcategory: Cyber Ops Planner
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
Job Description: This work will be as a member of a small team supporting our Fort Meade customer. The job requires a subject matter expert with a primary focus on offensive cyberspace operations tools, techniques, procedures (TTP), course of action (COA) development, weaponeering, and capability gap identification. A thorough understanding of how to employ operational cyber capabilities is required. The ability to translate complex, technical aspects of cyberspace operations for technical and non-technical audiences at all levels in both written and briefed products is equally essential.
Strong verbal and written communications skills including the ability to brief flag officers and compose highly technical analytical products. This also includes the ability to translate complex, technical aspects of cyber into clear, concise language for both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels.
• The successful applicant will serve as a subject matter expert with a primary focus on offensive cyberspace operations TTPs, line-of-effort and course-of-action development, weaponeering and capability gap identification.
• Ability to act in a multi-faceted role, which includes the need for a basic understanding of analysis and operations planning.
• An understanding of how to employ cyber modelling and simulation techniques is desired.
• Review finished intelligence products and extract valuable targeting and system information.
• Research and explain various types of networking protocols and articulate their functionality.
• Perform vulnerability assessments on various system frameworks.
• Ability to understand how networks are comprised and analyze network data in an effort to discover network vulnerabilities.
• Understand complex business and information technology management processes.
• Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods and tools to support service offering or industry projects.
• Understand clients' business environment and mission objectives.
• Generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo.
• Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
Required Education and Experience:
Experience related to Military Occupation Codes:
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability