Job ID: 196372
Location: PATUXENT RIVER, MD, United States
Date Posted: Aug 14, 2019
Subcategory: SW Config Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC currently has an opening for a Computer Systems Analyst in Patuxent River, MD.
• Perform technical writing services for the PCDS team, including developing software test plans, help documents, and user guides for the PCD system
• Perform PCDS software testing tasks upon unit and system integrations and effectively report and document all findings
• Answer PCDS Help Desk calls and emails and assist users with troubleshooting software issues
• Assist training PCDS users on use of PCDS software
• Perform other duties as needed to support the PCDS Team, including administrative duties
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required and 4 years of related experience.
• Experience with testing software and writing technical documentation is a definite plus.
• Applicant should have technical knowledge / experience with computers and be a resourceful problem-solver.
• Applicant must be an effective communicator and able to provide excellent customer interactions.
• Applicant must be a self-starter and be able to use initiative to undertake activities with minimal supervision, but also work well with other team members.
• Applicant must have knowledge and experience with HTML, MS Word, MS Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and SVN / GIT.
• Applicant must be willing to travel for user support when necessary.
Training in computer programming, computer operations, or computer systems management is highly desired
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability