Work as part of a collaborative system and application development team to develop, maintain, customize and support client's integrated registration, analytics, and data management systems, web, and intranet sites and other related system, application, and data management development tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide programming support for the analysis, design, development, implementation, maintenance and support of the client's web-based analytics, training administration and student identification systems.
- Collaborate with team members and end users to analyze, troubleshoot, test, and resolve identified issues and develop modifications and enhancements.
- Provide quality control on existing code, code documentation, and configuration management. Write Unit Tests and Integration Tests.
- Design and develop new applications and programs as needed.
- Develop conceptual design models and flowcharts.
- Provide and assist with end user training.
- Assist with related help desk issues as needed.
- Develop and deliver demonstrations and other presentations to end users and client.
- Assist with creation and editing of technical documentation (i.e. user guides, system manuals, etc.)
- Identify and present innovative ideas and opportunities for new projects, applications, solutions, modifications and enhancements.
- Create and perform database queries to obtain and provide data reports.
- Collaborate with client and end users to identify and develop goals and requirements.
- Other related duties as assigned
Qualifications Required Education & Experience
- Bachelors and 0 years related experience. May accept experience in lieu of degree.
- Able to complete a developer knowledge assessment questionnaire
- 3+ years working experience in C# preferably using ASP.NET MVC, and/or .NET Core
- Proven working knowledge with ASP.NET MVC framework
- Proven working knowledge of version control using Git and Team Foundation Server
- Basic knowledge of tSQL.
Working knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Working knowledge of CSS and HTML
Working experience with Scrum methodology
Working knowledge of JSON and XML data
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability