SOCS SATCOM Network Support - Engineering Tech 4 (Maintenance Manager)
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 196265
Location: FORT BRAGG, NC, United States
Date Posted: Apr 23, 2020
Category: Wage Determination (SCA)
Subcategory: Service Contract Act
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC has a contingent opportunity for an Engineering Tech to support the SOCS SATCOM Network Support work at Fort. Bragg. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Integrates DoD Satellite Communications equipment.
- Supports engineering activities such as design, test, check-out, modification, fabrication and assembly of prototype electro mechanical systems.
- Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, checkout and trouble-shooting functions.
- Assists in determining methods or actions to remedy malfunctions.
- Collects, maintains, organizes, compiles, and manipulates technical data.
- Prepares engineering documentation, reports, drawings (sketches/flow charts/diagrams/schematics, etc.).
- Performs mathematical calculations per engineering specifications.
- Undertakes analyses of data where guidelines are provided.
- Associate's Degree in Electronics, Engineering Technology, Information Technology or Communications.
- Twelve (12) years of practical experience in C5ISR systems.
- Six (6) years of experience, to include: installation of such equipment.
- Two (2) years of experience, to include: design, preparation and modification of engineering documents, and drawings.
- Six (6) years of experience in RF communications and/or communications networks disciplines, of which 3 must have been performed within the last 5 years. Note: Experience may be concurrent.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Secret security clearance at a minimum
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability