Systems Integration Analyst- Black Hawk Aircrew Trainer Program (BAT)
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 195765
Location: HUNTSVILLE, AL, United States
Date Posted: Sep 5, 2019
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Sys Integration
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work:
Benefits: Click here
The Black Hawk Aircrew Trainer (BAT) project, SAIC in Huntsville, Alabama is currently offering a position for Hardware/Product development and Integration engineer in support of the UH-60M BAT Program.
- The selected candidate will perform direct product development and support that will require various electro-mechanical activities, design assembly improvements,
- The development and testing of frame structures, UH-60M tactical hardware products and their associated wiring/interconnects, guidance and control subsystems for aircraft and related systems.
- The candidate will additionally support analytical analysis of various types of aerospace products, equipment specifications and assembly/test/integration requirements to determine optimization of designs, which can be produced by existing manufacturing/assembly/integration tools/facilities and methods.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience. (Will also consider HS and 6 years of experience in lieu of degree).
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Active Secret Security Clearance.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A strong form, fit and function background with airframe structure design modification is a plus.
- Position will require strong hardware and UH-60 cockpit development skills, including experience in product development to defined standards and processes.
- An understanding and ability to communicate within cross functional technical team of electrical and mechanical disciplines is desired for this position.
- Experience/familiarity with Black Hawk helicopters a plus.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability