SOCS SATCOM Network Support - Program Manager-Fort Bragg, NC
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 196257
Location: FORT BRAGG, NC, United States
Date Posted: Apr 23, 2020
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Program Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Program Manager to support SOCS SATCOM operations in Fort Bragg, NC. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Directly responsible and accountable for overall execution and delivery.
- Manages and integrates a large size program staff that includes subcontractors or suppliers and task or project leads.
- Provides guidance and direction to the internal cross functional team.
- Develops program- specific processes, procedures, techniques, or tools. Manage in accordance with contract requirements and ensure technical, schedule, and cost (including financial –i.e., annual operating plan, gross margin, fee, direct labor, etc.) performance.
- Complete post-award risk assessments and internal SAIC program reviews in compliance with applicable company policies and instructions to track performance against specified metrics and assess service delivery requirements.
- Must have a TS/SCI or ability to obtain Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, or Business from an accredited college or university.
- 15 Years of technical experience in support of Joint Warfighter C5ISR systems, to include: Equipment Support, System Support, and Programmatic Support.
- Eight (8) years of Program Management experience, to include: Technology Assessments, Systems Design, Systems Analysis, Programmatic Support, Acquisition Planning, and Budget Planning.
- Five (5) years as manager of Joint Warfighter C5ISR systems.
- Note: Experience may be concurrent.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures required.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability