SOCS SATCOM Network Support - Program Manager-Fort Bragg, NC
Job ID: 196257
Location: FORT BRAGG, NC, United States
Date Posted: Sep 22, 2019
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Program Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Program Manager to support SOCS SATCOM operations in Fort Bragg, NC. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Directly responsible and accountable for overall execution and delivery.
- Manages and integrates a large size program staff that includes subcontractors or suppliers and task or project leads.
- Provides guidance and direction to the internal cross functional team.
- Develops program- specific processes, procedures, techniques, or tools. Manage in accordance with contract requirements and ensure technical, schedule, and cost (including financial –i.e., annual operating plan, gross margin, fee, direct labor, etc.) performance.
- Complete post-award risk assessments and internal SAIC program reviews in compliance with applicable company policies and instructions to track performance against specified metrics and assess service delivery requirements.
- Must have a TS/SCI or ability to obtain Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, or Business from an accredited college or university.
- 15 Years of technical experience in support of Joint Warfighter C5ISR systems, to include: Equipment Support, System Support, and Programmatic Support.
- Eight (8) years of Program Management experience, to include: Technology Assessments, Systems Design, Systems Analysis, Programmatic Support, Acquisition Planning, and Budget Planning.
- Five (5) years as manager of Joint Warfighter C5ISR systems.
- Note: Experience may be concurrent.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures required.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability